We believe in providing personal service during the course of your personal injury law case in Salisbury.
Knowing your rights is an important part of handling your personal injury law case well. At Koontz & Smith, Attorneys at Law, we can assist you if you or a loved one has been hurt on the job or in an accident resulting in an injury or wrongful death. Our attorneys take a pointed approach to ensuring that you receive the benefits you deserve, and our nearly 30 years of combined experience will ensure the success of your case in Salisbury, North Carolina.
Let Us Help You With Your Case!
Our personal injury law expertise includes cases related to:
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
We believe in providing personal service during the course of your personal injury law case. This includes visiting with you in the hospital while you heal from an injury or scheduling after-hours appointments to accommodate your needs. We understand that you may have many important decisions to make, and we’ll be with you from beginning to end to ensure that you have access to the answers you need.
Tips for Maximizing Compensation During Your Personal Injury Law Case
Many personal injury law cases result in a payout to the victim for the injuries they suffered and the emotional harm they endured. Here are some tips to maximize your compensation and make sure you receive a fair verdict at the conclusion of your case:
- With any legal case, the better the evidence, the better the odds of a fair settlement on your behalf. After the accident, take pictures of your injuries immediately, as well as the accident scene. Waiting too long to do this could implicate the severity of the situation as it appears to the court system.
- You need an accurate overview of your damages, so seek regular and consistent medical care for your injuries. Even if you think your injuries are not serious, still turn to a doctor for treatment.
- Many personal injury law cases create damages immediately as well as later on. Work with an attorney to make sure you receive compensation for the full effect of your damages determined by the present and the future.
- Do not wait to turn to an attorney to file your case. Just like with documenting your injury, the longer you wait to get started on your case, the less likely it is that you will receive full compensation for your damages.
- Be careful about what you post on social media, as this information could be used against you during your case. If you are unsure of what to post, it’s best to not post anything at all.
You can feel confident knowing that our attorneys will represent you throughout the whole legal process from beginning to end. An attorney from our team will represent your case with effective courtroom tactics and advanced legal expertise. Our premium legal services relating to personal injury law are designed to help you achieve the best outcome possible.
In addition to personal injury law, we provide law services related to social security and disability benefits and real estate law. Contact us today to schedule your FREE consultation.
At Koontz & Smith, Attorneys at Law, we provide personal injury law services to those in Salisbury, Davidson, Kannapolis, Concord, Statesville, Mooresville, Lexington, Granite Quarry, Mocksville, Spencer, and China Grove, North Carolina.