You can rely on our team to provide the superior legal services you require in Salisbury.
Are you looking for legal services that are a good fit for your unique situation? Do you want to work with an attorney who is knowledgeable about your rights under the law?
4 Times You Should Turn to an Attorney for Legal Services
Knowing when you need legal services and when you should persevere independently can be difficult to determine. At Koontz & Smith, Attorneys at Law, we are always happy to advise regarding when you should seek professional legal help, but here are a few situations in which the assistance of a qualified attorney is recommended:
- You are buying or selling real estate—Seeking legal services before the purchase or sale of a new home or another type of property is highly beneficial. Our attorneys can ensure your rights are protected and help you maintain your interests throughout the transaction.
- You were seriously injured in an accident—If you were injured in a car accident or another type of accident due to another person’s negligence, you want to make sure your rights are protected and you receive the compensation you deserve. Count on our attorneys to act as your advocates and help you secure the compensation you need.
- You want to ensure your rights to Social Security benefits—We can answer questions you have about Social Security law and implement tactics designed to help you receive your much-deserved benefits.
- You were hurt at work—When you’re injured at work, the workers’ compensation system should cover lost wages and medical care. If you are having a hard time getting these benefits, we can help you and provide personalized assistance at every stage.
At Koontz & Smith, Attorneys at Law, we specialize in three primary areas of law, so we can provide you with superior legal services in Salisbury, North Carolina. Whether you have been in an auto accident, are trying to take advantage of your social security benefits, or need assistance with a real estate transaction, you can rely on our team to provide the legal services you require.
- Real Estate Law – Are you planning a new residential or commercial property sale or purchase? Our legal services include handling real estate transactions of all types, and we’ll make sure you achieve your goals.
- Personal Injury Law – Our personal injury expertise includes representation for workers’ compensation’ motorcycle, automobile and recreational vehicle accidents’ and wrongful death. Your case will be represented with aggressive courtroom tactics and advanced legal expertise.
- Social Security Law – Our attorneys will answer any questions you may have about social security law and the tactics we can use to help you receive your much-deserved benefits. We represent cases pertaining to social security and disability, including SSI and Veterans Disability Benefits, and you won’t be charged a fee unless we win.
Providing You With Expert Care When You Need An Attorney
Call today for your FREE consultation. Let’s discuss your case, and then we’ll go to work providing the legal services you need. You can feel confident knowing that choosing to work with us at Koontz & Smith, Attorneys at Law is your best choice.
At Koontz & Smith, Attorneys at Law, we provide legal services to those in Salisbury, Davidson, Kannapolis, Concord, Statesville, Mooresville, Lexington, Granite Quarry, Mocksville, Spencer, and China Grove, North Carolina.